04 November 2012

Dona Nobis Pacem - Grant Us Peace 2012

Sunday, November 04, 2012
It is already late November and my post actually should be up since the beginning of this month. Nevertheless, I believe it is never too late for promoting peace. So I'm giving another shout-out that you can join Blogblast for Peace, which started out as a movement of Bloggers hosted by Mimi Lenox on every 4th November to encourage peace through blogging. 

I'm very happy to say that over the years even more and more people all over the world have joined this wonderful event by sharing inspiring posts, and it now has been expanded to other social medias like Facebook or Twitter. Reading them is eye opening and transfers a lot of positive energy.


This is my fourth participation in Blog Blast for Peace since the first time in 2009. This year I decided to share Satish  Kumar's quote again with a new background from Earth Day, because it speaks so much volume to me.

"Lead me from despair to hope, from fear to trust; Lead me from hate to love, from war to peace; let peace fill our heart, our world, our universe." 

It feels like a beautiful prayer to express my beliefs on hope, love and trust being engraved in the core of every human soul. A wish to experience a world full of joy, warmth and togetherness. Without prejudice on color, religion, or other subjectivity.

Let there be peace on earth.
Let it start with you and me.


Vote for Peace.
It's worth to try. 
Join us in one love.
 

Blog Blast For Peace | Dona Nobis Pacem | Grant Us Peace
Thanks to Mimi Lenox

"If words are powerful...then this matters.
One subject. One day. One voice"


3 appreciated note(s):

Annelisa said...

If you have posted late, I have arrived later! Thank you for once again joining in...as you say, it's never too late! :-)

I'll put a link to your peace post in the blog "Peace Bloggers Unite" later

Peace to you and yours

Unknown said...

Hi Rosidah, hope you are keeping well.
Rotary International's theme for 2012/13 is PEACE THROUGH SERVICE. So much can be achieved if we believe and just do it!

Happy New Year to you!

Mimi Lenox said...

What a GORGEOUS peace globe!! I just love it. You have written a lovely peace post and I so enjoyed reading it. Perfect!

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi